Top 20 First Dance Wedding Songs

Bride and Groom's First Wedding Dance
The wedding song you choose for your first wedding dance should tell a story about you and your FH.  Whether about the things you both enjoy, your relationship, or your personalities, your first dance as husband and wife is your time to shine in front of your friends and family members.

To find out what the top wedding songs are for this year, we asked our Facebook brides which song they picked to use for their first dance as husband and wife.  From contemporary wedding songs to country favorites, we go some really great feedback from our brides-to-be.

While I wish I could include all the songs suggested by our Facebook brides, I need to keep this post readable.  To see the other songs our bride's chose, visit us on Facebook.  Without further ado, I give you the top 20 first dance wedding songs for 2011...with my personal choice saved for last of course =)

  1. 'Amazed' - Lonestar
  2. 'Marry Me' - Train
  3. 'I Won't Let Go' - Rascal Flatts
  4. 'I'm Yours' - Jason Mraz
  5. 'Lost in this moment' - Big & Rich
  6. 'You Are' - Jimmy Wayne
  7. 'Just The Way You Are' - Bruno Mars
  8. 'Everything' - Lifehouse
  9. 'Wonderful Tonight' - Eric Clapton
  10. 'Wild Horses' - Rolling Stones
  11. 'Red on a Rose' - Alan Jackson
  12. 'Then' - Brad Paisley
  13. 'Feel My Love' - Adele
  14. 'At Last' - Etta James
  15. 'Hero' - Mariah Carey
  16. 'I Could Not Ask For More' - Sara Evans
  17. 'My Everything' - Brad Paisley
  18. 'All I Need' - Radiohead
  19. 'I Knew I Loved You'  - Savage Garden
  20. 'For You I Will' - Monica
Last but not least, my personal favorite wedding song choice for 2011....'Without You' by Keith Urban.  Click the play button below to check it out.
Happy Planning!

6 comments:

  1. Ours is 'Marry Me' - Train which is #2 on the list, it sort of picked us. I swear on at least 5 occasions while shopping for items for my wedding I would find something I would like and it would come over the speakers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband is a Kiss fan so we used the song Forever for out first dance. It was awesome.
    I love the song by Keith Urban song also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Train's "Marry Me" - I just wrote it down as a potential first dance song today! Also "When You've Got a Good Thing" by Lady Antebellum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marry me, by Train, is definitely one of my favs on the list. At my first dance we played a song by Ray Lamontangue (no idea how to spell his last name), don't remember the title of it though...my wife would be very disappointed in me, lol.

    -Zach @ the Chicago wedding reception venue, EC Banquets

    ReplyDelete
  5. Try Me- James Brown :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want just a kiss by lady antebellum but i also like just the way u are

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...